Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day before the Day

It's 16:30 and I'm sitting on the private beach that comes free with our room and what do you know- four bars on the MacBook Air!

I think Margit is ready to have a great race, I mean a kick-ass awesome race, and that's what it's important. I also want to shout out here to Kramer- I hope the race is really an enjoyable experience and if you see him out there, make some noise. There's a lot of people here we know, there always is, but that's one more thing that makes this just the most awesome race venue- for us at least.

I have so many things to say and no time to say them, but I mostly want to thank Eric for keeping Margit and I on course, my son Ian for dealing so well with two parents that train long hours, Steve for everything Steve does, Helena and Chuck for making the last few days a lot- a LOT- less stressful, and especially Jason for having my back at work. And Michael for making us dinner once a week. That's huge.

I have no idea what the day will bring, and to be honest, I'm not worried...

No comments: