Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cleanse Day 11

Today wasn't really an easy day.

I think a lot of people settle into the cleanse, and after a few days, it's just a part of the routine, like strength training or your triathlon workouts.

I am not one of those people (you may have figured that out by now).

I've been breaking it down into smaller goals sets- halfway, last day with a long run, last weekend day. Today just didn't have anything special to it. I had a typical day at work, then drove to day care only to find out he had a rough day at daycare today, so by the time I got home, it was a little late, I was a little disappointed, and dinner was still an hour and a half away.

However, we went out for Hibatchi, we do that once every cleanse and just eat the things that are on the diet, and it was great. Not only that but my son couldn't get enough of the chefs antics.

It was a good time. Two more days like this one, then it's day 14 and at midnight on Friday- it's all over.

No comments: