Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cleanse Day 8- January 9th

I never plan on skipping a day of workouts during the cleanse and in fact I rarely plan to skip a day period (unless coach says so).

Work, however, doesn't really give a crap about my workout schedule. So the fact that there was no hope of a workout (and my lunch came three hours late) was just one of those things. Granted, this doesn't happen that often, but when it does, it's mildly frustrating. Especially on an empty stomach, cut off from my water, which I'd been doing a better than average job of, er, choking down in gulps...

I was pretty frustrated by the time I came home, and had plenty of homework between me and a short spin or run on the treadmill. So I decided to take it in stride, use it a rest day. And that turned out to be a good thing...

No comments: