Thursday, December 15, 2011

Coach Eric's Challenge/Spinervals Day 15

Today was another easier day. I was taking some of my staff out for sushi, so I knew there's be no lunchtime run.

I got up and hopped on the bike for Spinervals 28, one of the aero base builders. It's a great work out, with the gears getting easier as the ride goes on, and the intervals increasing in number and decreasing in duration.

This combination was perfect for me today and I really felt good doing the workout.

Eric's strength truing came in and it was just right. Much less ball-busting that yesterday and a good mix of lower and upper body.

Today would have been a great day for a run, but hey, the people who work for me are awesome and I enjoyed taking them for sushi. Life, and not just working out, is good.

No comments: