Saturday, December 10, 2011

Coach Eric's Strength Challenge/Spinervals Day 10

Today was the latest start I've had since I began the challenge.

I started with 50 sit-ups and push-up for Coach Eric at around 7:30 this morning, Those went well, but I have to admit that I was sweating pretty good for what is a fairly short effort.

Two and half hours later I started Spinervals 31.0, Endurance Booster I actually did this workout last Saturday to, along with another 30 minutes of spinning and a 30 minute run. With the Christopher Martins 5K in the morning, I wanted to keep it easy- not extra spinning a certainly no brick today.

I felt decent during the workout and I had a nice sweat going, and I felt like I had a good workout, however, I don't expect to look back and see this as one of the best days of the challenge.

No comments: