Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Spinervals/Coach Eric Challenge Day 7

Another really good day.

The Spinervals was Aero Base Builder II. This is an eighty minute spin, which is kind of a sweet spot workout- long enough that I didn't have to feel guilty about not running in the rain at lunchtime. It's also a good workout, with a nice mix of gears and effort durations. I'll keep it simple. I enjoyed the spin.

Then it was time for the strength training, which was a combination of step-ups, plank rows with weights and ab toe touches. By the time I was done, the whole workout had taken two hours and I was feeling pretty good, but a little tired- just the way I like it.

Sorry today's post is so short, but I just spent 75 minutes getting a server back up at work and it's midnight. Time to get some sleep so I can get back at it tomorrow....

No comments: