Thursday, December 08, 2011

Coach Eric's Strength Challenge/Spinervals Day 8

Today was an optional rest day or we were supposed to do Spinervals 8.0 Technique and Recovery. This was one of the few Spinervals left that we only had on VCR tape. Note that I said had.

I stuck the tape in and it didn't want to play. I kept trying and next thing I knew, I was pulling tangled up VCR tape from the machine. This qualifies as the low moment of the challenge.

So then I just went to the Apple TV, did Spinervals 23.0 workout A, added about 10 minutes, the did Eric's strength challenge. Today was two parter: Single Arm Chest Presses (while prone) and V-Ups. The chest press, which requires you to balance on your head with your body at a 90 degree angle, was a bit difficult to determine how to do at first, but overall, it worked well.

I couldn't run at lunch because I was meeting with our Apple account team.

Tomorrow it's back to harder workouts and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: